Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Brief Fall 2013 Anime Previews #3

Alright guys, so this is the last of my preview posts for episode ones. Yesterday Blazblue-Alter Memory began and today Ore no Nounai came out. As both series are far from my favorite, this may be shorter than anticipated. Anyways, let's get to it.




(Image taken from: anime-planet.com)
I forget which animes I said were odd this season, but now, as of all the episode ones I've followed, this series tops it. Ore no Nounai follows a boy named Amakusa Kanade whom basically is somehow (not revealed yet) forced to live his life as if it's a galge/eroge. To explain this, Kanade is sporadically given choices to make throughout his day, whether they are related to what he is doing or not. If he does not pick one and follow through with it, he feels some sort of pain in response. With the choices forced thus far, I am expected the series to merge toward an ecchi route in the long run. This series will probably be my least favorite to follow this season. In case you didn't catch it in my intro, this anime's episodes come out on Wednesdays.

(Image taken from: anime-planet.com)
The second anime, that started on Tuesday, is Blazblue-Alter Memory. Of the animes this season, Blazblue seems to be the one that's going to top the charts in terms of being most action-focused. I'm a little confused as to the direction the anime is planned to go, but so far it seems the government in the anime seems to be chasing a wanted criminal by the name of Ragna the Bloodedge. After the first episode, much of the background information is kind of left open, or so it seems to me. I don't mean to say that's bad, because I'm sure by the end of the anime thing will clear up, but as of now I am slightly confused. All I know is Blazblue will bring action and is going to essentially follow bounty hunters and the hunted by said bounty hunters.



No comments:

Post a Comment