Monday, September 30, 2013

RAP #3 (Complete with general blogger's life update)

Alright so, welcome to my third RAP. To start I want to address the future of posts a bit. Since a season is ending a new one beginning, I will have no real fresh reviews right off of watching the anime. I plan to rewatch Kokoro Connect and finish up Haiyore Nyaruko-San W and will have reviews for those, once I finish. Otherwise, reviews will be primarily of animes I have watched that I don't have the patience to rewatch, or, in Clannad's case, depress me so much I'd rather not rewatch. Anyways, as usual, let's start with images.~

Images: (Again, most of these are taken from my personal files which were saved off of primarily booru/sankaku imageboards)









Other:
 Today I feel like finding a few vids of random funny moments in anime.... just to share those, then I'll also have a few songs (or rather a set of songs) to share as well. A warning for the two first vids... there are perverted moments... you have been warned.

Funny Vid 1
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgyFLD1uOHs

Funny Vid 2
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIhcccR12lY

Last link for today is the OST from Sword Art Online. One of the biggest positives I found in the anime was its music (though I believe I didn't mention so in my review). Anyways, I have several of these little tracks on my ipod still and often have them come up and listen often... plus most are the catchy types that get stuck in your head and stay there. But anyway, here it is.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvmx28g4_s&list=PLrGKP0HIL2-KTFoX2xF-ZRptNZTAYhmpf

And that's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with a Haiyore Nyaruko-san review most likely. Bye bye for now!~

No comments:

Post a Comment