Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Random Appreciation Post #1

Okay so... I'm slightly bored of writing constant reviews... and I'm also not sure which review to do next... but anyways, this post will include a few pictures I've appreaciated from around the boorus and/or pixiv. Also, I may include a video of a scene from an anime, a funny picture with text, a song, or any other random anime stuff I've appreciated either today or found before. So to start it off let's start with 5-10 random anime images:







Now time for a song (or two):

OP #1 for Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): Linked Horizon- Guren no Yumiya (The Crimson Bow and Arrow)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtU9qRpdRIc

OP #2 for Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): Linked Horizon-Jiyuu no Tsubasa (Wings of Freedom)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS49B6PREvA

Two amazing songs, one amazing anime (that isn't quite over yet). I'll elaborate on my feelings on the songs and connections when my SnK review comes around. As for now, I will say both songs fit perfectly for the arcs they're for... or at least in my opinion they do.

Anyhow, more of these might come out, maybe in a more organized fashion if I decide to plan out a schedule. Otherwise, reviews will be the bulk of my posts, unless I decide to write some short fanfics to just post.

No comments:

Post a Comment