Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random Appreciation Post #2

Hey there! As with the first RAP post, I'll start with images and then go on to other media like music/clips/etc. Most of these images are saved in my files, but were collected from various boorus and/or sankaku complex image boards.

Images:








News: 
Today I just looked into an anime that is going to be released in the Fall season this year. The title of the anime is Log Horizon. If you've watched Sword Art Online, I would recommend giving Log Horizon a shot once it starts up, as it sounds very similar to SAO. For anyone curious to know a bit more here's the anime list link for Log Horizon.

Music: 
Today I bring the second opening to Guilty Crown. The song is called "The Everlasting Guilty Crown" performed by Egoist

I also bring the first OP to Fate/Zero: Oath Sign by LiSa

Two more fantastic songs from two equally as amazing animes. I've already gotten around to reviewing Guilty Crown, so if you'd like to look up my review on my blog, feel free. I will eventually get around to the epicness that is the Fate Series being Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, and Fate/Zero in terms of reviews.

After a second RAP post, I feel rather comfortable with my current formatting so I will stick with it for a while for RAP posts. As for now, I'm off to bed, been a long day today of school and anime, good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment