Saturday, September 28, 2013

Late Night - General Wrap Up

Today I don't really have a structured post as today has been a long day. If I haven't already mentioned already, this blog is to fill for my physical project for my senior project. As such, I will update how my project progressed today. Today I met with a 3D animator today to talk out a potential interview and plan out when and where we will meet to do said interview. Otherwise, today was the first semifinal match of League of Legends World Championships, which I went to a friend's house to watch until about 15-20 minutes ago..... Anyways, in terms of anime thoughts today, I still have not gotten to watching today's episode of Danganronpa, but let me just say, I will be extremely mad if the series ends badly. The series is already a despair-filled series, and has been every episode, but if it also lacks a happy ending, I think I might just rage and deem it unworthy of ever rewatching. I will probably get around to watching it tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how I feel and a review will follow (as well as Shingeki no Kyojin's as I believe its first season ends tomorrow). As for now, I'm deathly tired, I apologize for having no real structured post, but this is what I've got.... Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment