Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 1

Alright so... Today's the day. Since this is my first post, this will be an overview more than anything. My name's Kenny behind the screen name of Rurisuke. I am 17 years old and I'm absolutely obsessed with Japanese anime/manga, gaming, and/or anything nerdy in general. This blog will primarily focus upon my anime interest whether it be connecting to my daily life with a related story, thought, or anything else. I will also occasionally have semi-formal reviews in the format of basically a summary (WARNING: I MAY SPOIL I SERIES) and then my opinion, thoughts, or other comments involved. As this blog is for my school project on top of my own interests, most posts may be semi-formal in speaking. Honestly, I believe that this will be more casual writing than formal, cause that's just how I roll. But anyways, this blog will focus upon anime in the vast majority of posts with the occasional post about gaming and whatnot, with a weak tie to anime somewhere in there. For anyone out there wondering, the artist of the background image is H2SO4 from the Island of Horizon circle! Well then, that's that for tonight, I'll just leave a song I've had stuck in my head for ages now... For those of you who do not know it is the first opening song for the anime Guilty Crown. The name is "My Dearest" performed by Supercell. Enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment